- Rajma : 250 gms
- Tomatoe : 2 medium size
- Ginger paste : 2 tea spoon
- Dry chilli : 2
- Whole Garam masala : 2 cardamoms , 1″ cinnamon , 2-3 cloves , 4-5 black peppers, 1 bay leaf
- Cumin seeds : 1 tea spoon
- Coriander seeds : 1 tea spoon
- Kasuri Methi : 1/2 tea spoon
- Salt : tastewise
- Red chilli powder
- Turmeric powder : 1/2 tea spoon
- Coriander leaves : freshly chopped
- Garam masala powder : 1/2 tea spoon
- Soak rajma in water for overnight .
- Pressure cook the rajma with salt for min 6-7 whistle.
- Take a pan and dry roast all the whole garam masala along with whole cumin and coriander seeds for 5 mins in low flame.
- take all the dry roast masala with ginger paste , add some water and make a fine paste of it in a grinder.
- Take a kadai,add oil and let it become hot . Now add bay leaf and hing and the paste ,cook for 3-4 mins. Now add tomato paste ,haldi powder, red chilli powder and salt. Cook for another five mins.
- When oil starts leaving from the masala add kasuri methi with only the boiled rajma without water and mix them very well for some time in medium high flame . Now add the rajma boiled water into it and cook for 10 mins with lid.
- Add garam masala and fresh coriander into it and serve hot with basmati rice .
Its a very easy and healthy recipe . Try it with your loved once and please share your experience in comment box.