- Potato : 2 boiled
- Beet root :1 boiled
- Carrot : 1 boiled
- Cauliflower : 1/2 boiled
- Peas : 1/2 cup boiled
- Oil : for frying
- Salt : tastewise
- Peanuts : 2 table spoon fried
- Black jeera (kalonji): 1/2 tea spoon
- Green chilli : 2 chopped
- Cumin poweder : 1 tea spoon
- Ginger paste : 1 tea spoon
- Corn flour : 2 table spoon
- Bread crumbs : to coat the chops
- Cut all the vegetables in cubed pieces and pressure cook them with 3 whistle.
- Strain all the water from the vegetables and mash the vegetables with a masher .
- Take a kadai , add oil and add kalonji , green chilli and ginger paste .
- Add all the mashed vegetables ,add salt ,sugar and cumin powder . Cook until it gets dry .
- Let the stuff dry fully.
- Make a thin liquid batter with corn flour.There should not be any lumps.
- Give shape like oval with the stuff and coat them in corn flour batter.Now again coat with bread crumbs.
- Now fry the chops in medium low hot oil and keep them on a tissue paper.
- Serve hot with salad,sauce and green chatney.
This is a super tasty snack what you can enjoy anytime specially on a rainy evening with your favourite persoons.Please share your experience with me in comment box and please follow my blog to getupdateof my new recipes.