- Plain flour : 4 table spoon
- Melted butter : 2 table spoon
- Baking powder : 1/4 tea spoon
- Baking soda : 1/4 tea spoon
- Sugar : 2 table spoon
- Milk : 4-5 table spoon
- Take a mixing bowl , add all the ingredients and mix very well so that there should not be any lumps and the batter will have a pouring consistency.
- Take a non stick pan and let it hot . Once the pan is hot lower the flame and pour the batter what size you want. Now cover it with a lid for 2-3 mins.
- If you find the porous testure on the top side then flip it to the other side and again cook for another 2-3 mins .
- Serve hot with honey .
Its a super yummy recipe for kids. You can offer this yummy healthy dish in their lunch box.They will love it. Please share your experience with me in comment box.