- Cabbage : 1 cup grated
- Cauliflower : 1 cup grated
- Capcicum : 2 table spoon very finely chopped
- Garammasala : 1/2 tea spoon
- Sauce : 1 table spoon (ketchup, chilli flakes ,red chilli powder mix)
- Corn flour : 4 table spoon
- Plain flour : 3 table spoon
- Rice flour : 1 table spoon
- Salt : tastewise
- Soya sauce : 2 table spoon
- Chilli sauce : 1 table spoon
- Green chilli : 2 finely chopped
- Vinegar : 1 tea spoon
- Coriander leaves : finely chopped
- Take all the vegetables in a big bowl ,add all the flour, add garammasala,greenchilli,salt. Mix all the ingredients nicely in aconsistency so that easily can make small balls from it.
- Fry the balls in low flame until golden brown.
- For gravy, take a kadai and add oil into it . Add cabbage ,capcicum, grated ginger and chopped green chilli.
- Fry for some time. Add soya sauce and chilli sauce . Fry again .
- Add 1/2 cup water. Let it boil.
- Add vinegar and all the fried balls and let them cook just for another 2 mins.
- Add fresh chopped coriander leaves from top and serve hot with roti, paratha or plain rice.
Enjoy this very tasty recipe with your loved ones an share your experience in the below comment box.