- Rice : 1 cup
- Moong Dal : 1 cup
- Vegetables : 1 bowl( pumpkin, cauliflower, Carrot, beans ,small potato with skin)
- Green peas : 1/2 cup
- ginger paste : 1 tea spoon
- Green chilli : 2
- Panchforon : 1/2 tea spoon
- Bay leaves : 1
- Ghee : 1 table spoon
- Whole garam masala : 1 inch long cinnamon stick, 2 cardamom, 2 cloves, 4-5 black pepper
- Dry red chilli : 2
- Dry roast moong dal in pressure cooker and wash it once ,add water and let it boil .
- Add washed rice into it and wait until together rice and dal stars to boil.Now add termeric powder ,salt, ginger paste,green chilli and cumin powder.Boil for min 5 mins in medium high flame .
- Take a pan , add oil and add all the vegetables and green peas . Add salt cumin powder,red chilli powder and fry for 2 mins.
- Add all the fried vegetables into the cooker . Add water according to your desired consistancy of the khichdi . Wait for 2 whistle.
- Take a small pan , add ghee, bay leaves, dry chillies, whole garam masala and panchforn together. Add this tadka into the khichdi.
- Serve hot with papad and pickle.
Enjoy this very simple , easily digestible healthy recipe with your loved ones and share your experience in comment box .