INGREDIENTS for the Roti :
- Plain flour : 1 cup
- White oil : 2 table spoon
- Salt : tastewise
- Sugar : 1/2 tea spoon
INGREDIENTS for the Stuffing :
- boiled potato : 2-3
- Frankie masala : mixture of 1 spn chaat masala ,1 spn pawbhaji masala, 1/2 spn amchur powder,1 spn red chilli powder, black salt , sugar, salt
- Red chilli sauce : tastewise
- Capcicum : cut into lenghwise
- Cabbage : cut into lenghtwise
- Carrot : cut thin into lenghtwise
- Cheese : Tastewise
- Black pepper powder : 1 tea spoon
- Make a soft dough just like paratha and make small portions from it to make the parathas.
- Mashed the boiled potatoes and mix the frankie masala into it and in a very less oil cook for 5 mins.
- Saute the cut vegetable slices in very less oil with some black pepper powder for just 4-5 mins so that the vegetables remain crunchy.
- Now take a paratha, put sauce in the middle , sprinkle frankie masala , put mashed potato, put some sauted vegetables ,copped green chilli, add cheese on top.
- now roll it with tissue paper and serve hot .