- White bread : 2 pieces
- Butter : 1 tea spoon
- Chilli Sauce : 1 tea spoon
- Capcicum : cut into small cubes
- Paneer : cut into very small cubes
- Tomatoes : cut into small cubes
- Cheese : 2 tea spoon
- Oregano leaves : sprinkle on top
- Chilli flakes : 1 /2 tea spoon
- Black pepper powder : sprinkle on it
- take a slice of bread and apply butter on both side
- Roast in one side on hot tawa and apply chilli sauce on it and put the other side on tawa in very low flame.
- Add toppings( I used only capcicum,paneer and tomato)
- Add mozzarella cheese on toppings.
- Sprinkle oregano and black pepper powder all over .
- Now cover with lid for at least 5-6 mins in very low flame.
- Serve hot.