- White Bread : 2 slice ( cut into square pieces)
- Besan flour : 4-5 table spoon
- Green chilli : 2
- Roasted cumin powder : 1/2 tea spoon
- Roasted coriander powder : 1/2 tea spoon
- Red chilli powder : 1 tea spoon
- Coriander leaves : freshly chopped
- Baking soda : 1/4 tea spoon
- Make a semi liquid batter with water with all the above ingredients .
- Cut 1 slice of bread into 4 pieces .
- Dip each piece into the batter nicely and deep fry them .
- Take out only when both sides beacome golden brown in colour .
- Serve hot with green chatney or sauce with some salad .
This is one of kids favourite snack and very easy to make . Enjoy with your loved ones and share your experience with me in comment box .