- Soya : 1 cup ( Medium size )
- Capcicum : 1 ( cut into square pieces)
- Tomato : 1 ( cut into cube )
- Green chilli : 2 ( chopped )
- Ginger paste : 1 tea spoon
- Corn flour : 1 table spoon
- Curd : 2 table spoon
- Red chilli powder : 1 table spoon
- Turmeric : 1/2 table spoon
- Salt : tastewise
- Sugar : 1/2 tea spoon
- Chilli sauce : 1 table spoon
- Soya sauce : 1 table spoon
- Corriander leaves : freshly chopped
- First of all boil all the soya nicely and squeeze all the water .
- Take a bowl . Add curd , red chilli powder , turmeric powder , salt , sugar , corn flour and mix all nicely. Now add boiled soya in it and mix well.
- Take a non stick pan , add 1 table spoon oil. Fry all the soya until golden brown .
- In the same pan , add 1 table spoon oil again. Add ginger paste, cut capcicums and fry for some time , then add cut tomatoes , red chilli powder, salt and again fry for some time.
- Now add soya sauce , chilli sauce and some sugar. Add all the fried soya .
- Mix well all together. Add freshly chopped corriander and mix well. Serve hot with roti, paratha or plain rice.
This is a very simple recipe with readily available ingredients . Please try at home and share your experience with me in comment box.