- Rice : 1 cup
- Lemon : 1 ( juice)
- Ginger : 1/2 inch ( grated)
- Green chilli : 2 ( chopped)
- Mustard seeds : 1 tea spoon
- Peanuts : 2 table spoon
- Urad dal : 1/2 tea spoon
- Hing : 1/2 tea spoon
- Dry chilli : 2
- Ghee : 1 table spoon
- Curry leaves : 6-7
- Bay leaf : 1
- Whole garam masala : 2 cardamom , 2 cloves , 1 inch cinnamon stick, 4-5 black pepper.
- Corriander leaves : freshly chopped
- First of all make the rice in a way so that it does not become very soft and sticky. And for that use oil and lemon juice during boiling the rice and strain all the water .
- Take a kadai , add oil and ghee and let it hot . Now add whole garam masala , bay leaf and dry chillis first . Then add peanuts , urad dal and mustard seeds , hing and curry leaves.. Fry for some time. Then add ginger paste and chopped green chillies .
- When all the ingredients are fried moderately , add the boiled rice into the kadai , add salt according to the taste and the lemon juice . Now mix everything very well.
- Add freshly chopped corriander and serve hot with any pakoras or raita.
Try this very easy and fast recipe when you are in a hurry to cook and enjoy with your loved ones. They will definitely love this very much . Please share your experience with me in comment box.