- Potato : 2 ( boiled and mashed)
- Chivra : 1 cup ( soak into water )
- Green chilli : 2-3 ( finely chopped)
- Coriander leaves : finely chopped
- Chaat Masala : 1/2 tea spoon
- Red chilli powder : 1/2 tea spoon
- Salt : tastewise
- Sugar : 1/2 tea spoon
- Squeeze water from the soaked chivra very well and keep in a big bowl, take mashed potato and all the other ingredients into the bowl.
- Mix very well all the ingredients .
- Take small portion from it and give it a oval shape.
- Deep fry them in a medium low flame.
- Serve hot with salad and sauce.