- Ladiesfinger : 400 gms ( cut into half )
- Tomato : 2 medium size( paste )
- Green chilli : 3-4
- Mustard seeds : 1 tea spoon
- Curd : 1 tea spoon
- Curry leaves : 5-6
- Coriander powder : 1 tea spoon
- Garam masala powder : 1/2 tea spoon
- Kasuri methi : 1/2 tea spoon
- Hing : 1 pinch
- Turmeric powder : 1/2 tea spoon
- Salt : tastewise
- Sugar : 1/2 tea spoon
- Red chilli powder : 1 tea spoon
- Coriander leaves : freshly chopped
- Fry all the cut ladiesfinger pieces for 4-5 mins.
- Take a kadai , add mustard oil and let it become hot. Add curry leaves , mustard seeds, dry chilli ,hing and green chillies.
- Add tomato paste , turmeric powder , red chilli powder , coriander powder and fry them well until it starts leaving the oil. Now add curd , kasuri methi , sugar and fry again . Add fried ladiesfingers.Mix very well .
- Add 1/2 cup of water. Let them boil with lid for another 5-6 mins . Do not boil longer, else the ladiesfingers will be very soft.
- Add garammasala powder and mix well. Add fresh coriander leaves on top.
This is a very unique ladiesfinger recipe which goes very well with roti, parata or plain rice. Enjoy this recipe with your loved ones and please share your experience in comment box.