- Milk : 1 ltr
- Lemon juice: 2-3 table spoon
- Potato : 1 ( cut into small cubes)
- Tomato : 1 (small)
- Cumin powder : 1/2 tea spoon
- Coriander powder : 1/2 tea spoon
- Turmeric powder : 1/2 tea spoon
- Garam masala powder : 1/2 tea spoon
- Kasuri methi : 1/3 tea spoon
- Hing : one pinch
- Red chilli powder : 1/3 tea spoon
- Sugar : tastewise
- Salt : tastewise
- Greenchilli : 1
- Coriander leaves : freshly chopped
- First of all make the chana from the milk. follow below link ,how to make chana from milk : https://moumitaskitchen.com/2020/05/20/bengali-steamed-sandesh/
- Now take out the chana from the liquid and keep aside.
- Take a frying pan, add oil. when the oil becomes moderately hot, add the cumin seeds , hing and green chilli. Add cubed potatoes . Fry for some time . Add all the dry masala powder with chopped tomatotes. Fry until a nice aroma comes. Add kasuri methi , mix all together nicely.
- Add the fresh chana and let it fry for another few mins. Now add very less water and let them cook with lid for 2-3 mins.
- Add garam masala powder and coriander leaves . Serve hot with plain rice , roti, paratha ,or chapati.
This recipe I made specially for my 2 year old son😍😍 . He loves it so much . This dish is very healthy for everyone. Specially for vegetarian people , it has high protein and calcium which is very much required for all. Please try at your home and share your experience with me in comment box.