- Paneer : 250 gms
- Tomato : 2 ( paste)
- Almond : 15-20 ( soaked and paste)
- Whole Garam Masala : 1 bay leaf, 2 cloves , 2 cardamoms , 1 ” cinnamon stick, 5-6 black pepper
- Green chilli : 2 ( diagonally cut )
- Ginger paste : 1 table spoon
- Butter : 1 table spoon
- Kasuri Methi : 1 tea spoon
- Hing : one pinch
- Cumin seeds : 1/2 tea spoon
- Garam masala powder : 1 tea spoon
- Red chilli powder : 1 tea spoon
- Turmeric powder : 1 tea spoon
- Coriander powder : 1 tea spoon
- Salt and sugar : taste wise
- Coriander leaves : freshly chopped
- First of all make a paste of tomato and green chilli together.
- Soak almonds for minimum 4 hrs and then make a smooth paste of it after peeling of its skin.
- Take a kadai, shallow fry the paneer cubes. Now in the kadai with oil add butter. Add cumin seeds and hing . After this add whole garam masala , ginger paste and cut green chillies. Fry for few seconds and then , add tomato paste. Add coriander powder, turmeric powder and red chilli powder. Cook in low flame at least for 5 mins.
- Add Almond paste into it. Again cook at least for another 5-6 mins . When oil starts separating add kasuri methi, salt and sugar. and mix well.
- Add warm water into it and also the fried paneer.
- Mix very well all together and let it cook with lid for another 8-10 mins in low flame.
- Add garam masala powder and freshly chopped coriander leaves . serve hot with roti, paratha or plain white rice .
This restaurent style recipe you can enjoy at home with your loved ones anytime . Please try this recipe and share your experience with me in comment box.