- Cauliflower : 1 cup florets
- Potato : 1 ( cut into cube )
- Capcicum : 1 ( cut into cube )
- Tomato : 2 ( paste )
- Paneer : 100 gms ( optional)
- Ginger : 2 inch ( paste )
- Green chilli : 3-4 ( cut into lengthwise)
- Mustard seeds : 1/2 tea spoon
- Cumin seeds : 1/2 tea spoon
- Whole garam masala : 2 cardamom , 2 cloves , 1 ” cinnamon stick , 1 bay leaf, 1 big cardamom, 4-5 black pepper.
- Cumin powder : 1 tea spoon
- Coriander powder : 1 tea spoon
- Hing : one pinch
- Kasuri methi : 1/2 tea spoon
- Red chilli powder : 1 tea spoon
- Turmeric powder : 1/2 tea spoon
- Garam masala powder : 1/2 tea spoon
- Fresh coriander leaves : 1-2 spoon ( chopped)
- First of all fry cauliflower florets until a bit brown in colour. Then fry the potato and when potato frying done almost 80% then add capcicum and fry for few seconds and take them all out.
- In the same kadai add oil and let it become hot. Now add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, hing , all whole garam masala.
- Now add ginger paste , green chillies and fry for some time. Add tomato paste , turmeric powder, red chilli powder , cumin and coriander powder , salt and cook until oil seperates . Now add kasuri methi and mix well .
- Add all the fried vegetables and mix nicely in a very low flame with lid. Can add very less water. Let them become soft.
- Once vegetables becomes soft add garam masala powder and fresh coriander leaves.
This recipe goes very well with roti , parata , chapati , naan and also plain rice. Please try at home and share your experience with me in comment box.